A Day in the Life of Our Classroom
- Math Problem: Wilbur is making popcorn and the jar has a table to indicate about how many kernels are in each cup. Use the table to answer the following questions.
- Teacher: Ok, so what is everyone visualizing already for this story problem?
- Student A: Well I'm thinking that Wilbur is a little chunky, and he is excited to watch the football game but he really wants a snack.
- Student B: Hmm, I was picturing he is a ginger.
- My Mind: Can't toggle fast enough between Tim Minchin singing, "Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger!" and all the Doctor Who ginger gifs!