Does anyone have resources for (lessons, curriculum guides, websites, etc) teaching Canada and Mexico in a study of North America?
My school is an arts integrated magnet and we teach thematic units around a central theme. Elementary takes the students on a “World Tour” and right now 4th grade’s piece of that is North America. Our district curriculum studies the regions of the U.S. extensively so I am ok with that, but I’m struggling with how to help my students explore Canada and Mexico. Maybe taking a regional tour of each country in the same way we are exploring the U.S. regions?
Still really trying to flush out my thinking here but any ideas would be welcome!
- coloursinaflower reblogged this from mrsjdr and added:
- aimalkhan86 likes this
- sensei-ni-naritai reblogged this from teamteachers and added:
- youbestnotmiss reblogged this from teamteachers and added:
- teamteachers reblogged this from listenlearninspireteach
- listenlearninspireteach reblogged this from mrsjdr and added:
- This was featured in #Education
- mrsjdr posted this